O&O PartitionManager Professional Edition 3.0.199 Crack 2022
O&O PartitionManager is designed in a way very similar to the Windows Disk Manager but includes a number of advanced functions such as an option for changing the size of a partition or moving it to another location. The integration of the multiple award-winning O&O SafeErase for deleting the data you no longer need, truly makes this product the only one of its kind. A hard disk split into partitions can contribute decisively to successful data recovery or restoration of individual partitions (along with content ).
This O&O software enables you to convert to different formats, split your hard disk into partitions or change their size. The division into two partitions has proven to be the best solution. One system partition containing all Windows and software files, and a data partition with all your personal and business files, such as photos, videos, and office documents. The unique Start CD based on Windows PE is also included and has access to additional system rescue tools. You will be able to boot O&O PartitionManager directly from CD and modify the system partition.
O&O PartitionManager can create, delete, extend or shrink disks. What sets the product apart is the one-of-a-kind support for all drive types from Vista and Windows XP, including GPT, basic and dynamic disks. O&O PartitionManager contains cutting-edge technology from the award-winning products O&O Defrag, for optimizing disk performance, and O&O SafeErase, for securely deleting private and company data.
Key Features of O&O PartitionManager :
- An application for defragmenting partitions to optimize the performance of your computer.
- It provides a very advanced set of features.
- It can put scattered files together and maximize your system speed.
- Offers five different defragmentation strategies.
- Can also adapt to system load, create before and after reports and use power management for notebooks.
- World-exclusive Defrag Screensaver included
- Automatic background defragmentation
- Easy to use even without previous experience
- TimeTime View to see which defragmentation activity results in which successful optimization
- Integrated into the O&O Cloud IT Management solution.
- And much more…
System Requirements of O&O PartitionManager:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 80 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 200MHz or equivalent
O&O PartitionManager Highlights:
- Create, delete, extend and shrink partitions
- Supports all disks types, also MBR, dynamical, and GPT disks
- NEW: Convert logical and primary partitions
- Secure deletion of sensitive files (O&O SafeErase)
- Optimized to shrink drives (O&O Defrag)
- Enhanced usability
- Start CD based on Windows, including system rescue tools
- Supports the Windows file systems FAT, FAT32, and NFTS
- Detailed display of disk and volume properties
- Display of S.M.A.R.T. data of disks with information on surface errors
Supports all disk types:
In addition to MBR disks, the program is able to identify and support dynamic and GPT disks, USB Sticks, and memory cards. All of these can be used for creating and converting various types of disks. An example of this would be your creating dynamic disks out of basic disks. And then further converting them into dynamic or “spanned” volumes with just a few clicks of the mouse.
The program can also be started under Windows PE:
Thanks to the Start CD – the only one of its kind in the world – running its very own mini-operating system based on Windows PE, you’ll be able to use O&O Partition Manager without having to rely on your own Windows operating system. The Windows driver contained in Windows PE is a guarantee that you will always have access to your hardware. There’ll also be no problem if an important driver is missing because O&O DriverLoader will be able to load it for you. Having Windows PE as its foundation gives O&O PartitionManager unlimited possibilities to help you make changes in your hard disk configurations.
Change system partitions with the Start-CD:
The usual disk manager programs provide only limited possibilities for changing system partitions. They normally require restarting the computer and then working in native mode. It denies you the chance to get directly involved because the processes must be run without user interaction. The Start CD from O&O PartitionManager, on the other hand, is based on Windows PE.
Change the size of a partition:
The size of a partition can be changed according to its size and amount of data allocation. You can divide a large partition into several smaller ones by first shrinking it down to the smallest size and then allocating the freed space among a number of small partitions. You can create a large partition by first buffering the smaller partitions. Then, after extending the original partition into a larger one, you can restore the buffered data.
Delete data securely:
When you delete data, you make it “invisible” to the system. Your data remain, however, present on your hard disk. Great caution is required when you’re looking to pass along or sell your computer because data spies will be able to easily reconstruct your private and professional data by using commercially available data recovery software like O&O DiskRecovery. If you want to be sure that your data is really permanently deleted, use the integrated delete function from O&O SafeErase. Not even specialized data recovery software will be able to restore any of this data. In the same way, entire drives or free disk space can also be easily deleted.
How to Crack O&O PartitionManager?
- First download O&O Defrag Crack full version.
- Uninstall the previous version.
- Note Turn off the Virus Guard and internet connection.
- After Download Unpack or extract the rar file and open setup (use to extract).
- Install the setup.
- Use the keygen generate serial key to register the program.
- After all of these enjoy the Latest Version 2022.
O&O PartitionManager Professional Edition 3.0.199 Crack Free download