Luxor Amun Rising Crack1.0 Serial Number Keygen for All Versions
Glory and adventure await as you return to save ancient Egypt from certain doom in Luxor Amun Rising. In the sequel to the runaway hit game, you must defeat the rebellious princes of Megiddo before they overthrow the pharaoh and plunge the two lands into chaos! Once again, the challenge will not be an easy one as you battle through 88 awesome, all-new levels. You must use your mystical winged scarab to destroy the approaching colored spheres. Stop them all before they can reach the pyramids at the ends of the paths… or all of Egypt is doomed!
- 88 explosive new levels
- All new quest maps of Egyptian locations
- Exciting new Scorpion power-up
- 3 difficulty levels for players of different skill sets
The colorful spheres forcefully move forward by a pusher called Scarab to the pyramid. Always avoid the spheres from entering the pyramid by shooting the sphere to its correct color. Match three or more to gain points. Matching three chains can earn you one out of nine power-ups. Finishing a whole line of spheres can earn you a gem worth of points after the scarab has been eliminated. Fill the meter to finish the level.
If you failed to eliminate all in the line of spheres and it entered the pyramid, you will lose one life and be forced to try the level again. After you failed the level, the message will read “FOUL!”. To earn an extra life, collect 30 golden Ankh coins. If you lose all the lives you have, the game is over. You can simply shoot the sphere by left-clicking the mouse. If the current sphere is no help, you can always change by right-clicking. But remember, always match the sphere to its correct color.
- Lightning Ball – A ball that shoots vertical lightning, destroying the spheres in the path.
- Fireball – A ball that shoots fire, destroying many non-matching spheres.
- Wild Ball – A colorful ball that can be shoot spheres anywhere on the path, including non-matching ones.
- Speed Shot – Shoots the ball twice as fast with a beam being visible while it is active.
- Slow – Slows the movement of the spheres for a short period of time.
- Stop – Stops the spheres for a short time.
- Reverse – Causes the spheres to move away from the pyramid in the opposite direction.
- Color Bomb – Eliminates all of the spheres of a specific color. There are seven colors for one to be all eliminated.
- Scorpion – Spawns a scorpion from the pyramid and destroys at least 15 spheres. Only spawns in 1 path for dual-path levels.
- Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP
- DirectX Version: DirectX 7 (DirectX 8 or higher needed for Hardware Acceleration)
- Processor: Pentium II 300MHz
- Memory: 128MB RAM
- Graphics: 16 or 32 bit DirectX compatible Display Device with 16MB VRAM (64MB recommended)
- Sound: DirectSound-compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 20MB free HD space