FarStone VirtualDrive 16.11 Crack With Activator Free Download Latest Version 
FarStone VirtualDrive 16.11 simulates your computer’s CD / DVD drive, allowing you to run CD / DVD programs directly from your hard drive without using a physical CD / DVD drive or physical disc. Farstone VirtualDrive can burn an entire CD / DVD to a single CD image file located on your hard drive. The program contains a driver that tricks Windows into treating the disk image file as if it were a physical CD / DVD running on a physical CD / DVD drive.
VirtualDrive allows you to create up to 23 virtual CD / DVD-ROM drives and an unlimited number of CD / DVD discs. Since you have 23 CD / DVD drives on your computer instead of just one, you can play more than one CD / DVD at a time. So after installing VirtualDrive, all you have to do is insert the CD / DVD-ROM you want to burn into your CD / DVD drive and click Create on the VirtualDrive interface. In a matter of minutes, the default CD / DVD image, named “VCD”, will appear. To run it, just insert it into one of the virtual drives.
Farstone VirtualDrive CD / DVD Emulator Features and Benefits:
- No CD / DVD or CD / DVD drive is required to run your programs – create up to 23 virtual CD / DVD drives and an unlimited number of CD / DVDs.
- Compatible with more games than any other software – Supports the most games on the market today, including copy-protected titles.
- Live Update: Includes a Live Update subscription feature that ensures it is compatible with the latest and most popular versions of games. All you have to do is click the button and your software will update automatically.
- You can play more than one CD / DVD-ROM at the same time: multiple CD / DVD-ROM applications can be run at the same time. No need to replace cylinders!
- Faster than using a physical CD / DVD-ROM drive – CDs run at drive speed (the equivalent of 200x a CD) and FarStone’s advanced RapidCache caching technology reduces access time by 75%.
- Ideal for laptops – improves battery performance by not consuming power from the CD-ROM drive in use. You do not need to carry CDs and DVDs with you because they are already stored on your hard drive. If your laptop has a multi-slot option, you can remove the CD drive and replace it with an extra battery or floppy drive.
- Works with various types of CDs and discs: Works with most types of CD / DVD: CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD + RW, and DVD + R. It can be used with different types of CD / DVD burners such as CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD + RW, DVD-RAM in IDE, SCSI, USB, and IEEE1394.
- Multiple recording modes: “Quick Erase” and “Full Erase” options for CD-R and DVD-R discs, as well as support for continuous recording and multisession.
- MP3 Audio Compression – Choose your favorite CD tracks, create high-quality CDs (burn at 95% compression rate), and listen directly from your hard drive.
- Converts a Virtual CD image file that can be played instead of a disc in any of the 23 “virtual drives” made with the help of the program.
- It was first released in 1995. VirtualDrive is the first version and best solution for virtual CDs.
- When you physically insert a CD or DVD into your drive and VirtualDrive converts it to a Virtual CD image file.
- Provides instant, fast playback of your CD/DVD with no delays in CD/DVD drive startup or noise, no tearing or wear on your DVD/CD.
Download More Crack Software by Just Clicking On The Given Link:
What’s New in FarStone VirtualDrive 16.11:
- New! The ability to share virtual CDs (VCDs) online.
- New! Compatible with hundreds of other games, including those protected by SecuROM 5.
- New! Create ‘cabinets’ to organize your favorite VCD files.
- New! Virtual hard disk feature that allows you to use your system’s RAM to emulate a hard disk and run your programs up to 340 times faster.
FarStone VirtualDrive 16.11 is a virtual CD/DVD emulator software. Virtual Drive turns a CD/DVD disc into a virtual DVD/CD file that can be played in any of 23 virtual CD/DVD drive emulation software. VirtualDrive allows you to copy/clone/convert CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs to physical CD/DVD and virtual CD/DVD files. Virtual Drive provides fast and instant startup without damaging DVD or CD. FarStone VirtualDrive 16.11can be shared over networks or transferred to laptops, a USB device, or other external media. These can be accessed directly from the hard drive, reducing wear on the driver CD and extending the life of laptops. VirtualDrive can also allow users to instantly use ISO files without having to use a DVD drive or burn a DVD.
VirtualDrive is the first CD/DVD and Blu-ray burning emulation software. When you insert a CD or DVD into the physically accessible drive, VirtualDrive virtualizes the DVD/CD into a virtual CD image file. This virtual image can be mounted on any of the 23 virtual CD/DVD drives. It can be played just as if you plugged it into a real drive. It provides instant and responsive CD/DVD playback without CD/DVD drive formatting delay, noise, CD/DVD copying, or ripping. Virtual CD images. FarStone VirtualDrive can be described as the first and most effective CD-burning software. Import ISO images to your VirtualDrive and play them directly without burning or needing a DVD drive.
Why do you need a VirtualDrive?
- Play CD & game without using the disc or a drive
- Want to share CDs in a computer lab or classroom
- Want to use CD on a laptop without a CD drive
- Use CD/DVD ISO files directly from the internet
- Portability and Convenience
- I always have ALL my software available to me
- My legacy games need it
FarStone VirtualDrive 16.11 System Requirements
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM is required.
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space is required.
How to install??
- After downloading the FarStone VirtualDrive installer,
- you can install it with these simple steps:
- First, right-click on the setup installer, and click on the touchpad or screen to start the installation.
- The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking you to confirm. Click Yes.
- Second, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and accept the terms and conditions.
- Note that most apps let you customize the installation, leave the default options if you don’t know what to choose.
- Third and finally, wait for the installation to complete
- click Finish after you see the confirmation of the successful installation.